I'm knitting a sock

I'm exhausted. I have a headache, my eyes are crossing and blurry. But I started the heel flap on my first ever knitted sock. I will conquer my fear of heel turnings and gussets. But not tonight. It's too late and I already messed up twice. I fixed one mistake and figured that there should be at least one mistake in new projects so I'm leaving the other. Besides, no one will ever see the stupid thing but me anyway. I really want to stay up and be able to show off a fully knitted sock tomorrow but sanity is overtaking me. The knitting insanity will have to wait until I don't have to get up at ungodly hours.

I'll apologize now for the rambling incoherent writing. But I'm a knitter who really needs to learn to sleep at night.

Good night and wish me luck. The feared turning will likely take place tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Home

2023 Musings

Another First