New Directions

I haven't written anything on this blog for years.

I think my biggest problem is that when I started writing this I set up guidelines. I had to write about knitting. It was supposed to be all about my needlecrafts. Unfortunately as soon as I'm told "NO!" I shut down or choose to do the exact opposite. So I didn't write anything because I had self imposed "NO!" when it came to writing about anything else. Seriously - it's such a bad habit that as a teenager my parents refused to tell me no. They would instead choose to remind me all choices have consequences. This was their way of saying no. Luckily it worked.

I still post things about knitting, I just tend to use Twitter and Instagram. I feel like opening up the topics of my blog allows me to be more creative and allows for the flexibility I want.

So I'm just going to write about whatever I want. That's the new direction.

Hopefully now that I've given myself permission, I'll be more inclined to post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Home

2023 Musings

A Red Gown