I'm knitting!

I'm finally able to knit again! I finished the first of the boyfriend socks, a sock for myself, started the second sock for me, and finished a piece of a messenger bag that has been staring at me for a long time. I need to take pictures and post them. It's been really overcast lately and my only real camera is my iPhone so I need to catch some natural light to make them look decent.

I'm hoping to finish all 3 of these WIPs and if so my reward will be using my amazing hot pink and grey yarn for another pair of socks for myself. I think it is completely attainable!

And on another note, knitting charts on my iPad are amazing since I can rotate and resize them with one hand! Lots of exciting happenings in my Tangled little world lately!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Home

2023 Musings

A Red Gown