Moving is never fun

Due to various reasons, The Boyfriend and I are moving out of our apartment this month. Our lease is up on November 30. He's moving in with a friend for awhile and I will be living back with my parents for awhile. Sigh. I love my parents. Really. They are awesome people. Most of the time I like them as well as love them. But that doesn't mean that I want to live with them again. Luckily for me, they are going to be letting me stay to help me get my finances back in order. So I am grateful. Really. But this also means that we are dividing up some stuff in the apartment to try and find appropriate storage. It's just been stressful.

I hate packing and I hate moving.

One of the worse parts about this? I currently have stuff in two places again since I started moving stuff to my parents little by little as it gets packed up. So I don't really know where everything is right now. And the problem with that is I like gift knitting. Half of my yarn stuff is still at the apartment since I'm still sleeping here and half is at my parents' house. Not good when you're looking for something. Or, as in my case, you suck at keeping notes and can't remember which projects you've actually already cast on already. So my knitting is almost stressing me out at this point!

I do have two projects in my bag that I've been carrying with me, a pair of vanilla socks and a lacy scarf for my sister. Both of these patterns are pretty much memorized, so at least that's something. But I have a sneaky suspicion many Christmas knitted gifts will be a little late this year. Maybe next year I'll be more organized. Probably not, but I can dream, right!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Musings

Creating Home

A Red Gown